The Handbag Residents #3 ft Fenty Beauty, Chanel, NARS Cosmetics, and more!


Unlike the other posts I've done in this series, I also wanted to include the other non-makeup but still beauty products that I carry in my bag. I also got a new bag (Kate Spade Hayden Leather Crossbody Bag) and it fits my adorable pouch I purchased from MochiThings here. It helps me organize firm favorites that I don't plan on removing from my bag. 

I am going to lowkey gush about the Kate Spade bag right now. I was looking into new bags and happened to look through Hautelook when they were having a Kate Spade sale. I like small or medium small bags because of my short frame and this works perfectly with my proportions. It also fits quite a lot of stuff without making it super heavy. 

But anyway. Onto the contents!


Non-makeup items
  1. Small mirror 
  2. L'occitane Shea Butter Zesty Lime Hand Cream
  3. Small Goody comb
  4. Rohto Dry Aid Eye Drops
  5. Mini of the Chloé Chloé Eau de Parfum
I have dry hands and dry eyes and so I always try to carry hand cream and eye drops with me. Hand cream is a relatively recent handbag resident for me though. I would always forget to apply it, but then I noticed how dry my cuticles were and would always pick at them and so I thought hand cream would help with that. The fresh scent of the L'occitane Zesty Lime Hand Cream also wakes me up a bit when I'm feeling tired. The Rohto Eye Drops are pretty expensive, but they've been working out for me. When I first started using them, they used to make my eyes feel really refreshed and cooling but that feeling went away after my second bottle.

I'm also not a frequent perfume wearer, but I tend to get the perfume 100 Point Perks from Sephora since they're a decent size and easily fit into my bags. It might be TMI, but I do feel like I get stinky pretty quickly and so I do like to keep a fragrance just in case.



Now onto the makeup items!


  1. NARS Audacious Lipstick in Linda
  2. Too Faced Melted Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Gingerbread - Rustic Spiced Red
Both NARS Linda and Too Faced Gingerbread were colors I were looking for during 2017. Linda is a brown based burnt orange shade and Gingerbread is a red based burnt orange shade. Gingerbread is definitely brighter because of the red in it and so it makes a great bold autumn lip color. Both formulas are also so comfortable to wear. I believe both shades are sold out and limited edition, but if you spot them in stores, I would definitely pick them up.



  1. Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color in Ruby
  2. Chanel Palette Essentielle Conceal & Highlight Palette in 160 Beige Medium
  3. Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color in Uncensored
I've been keeping the Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in and out of my bag, but the formula is so comfortable and smooth on my lips. Bright reds like Uncensored is too bold for me and I prefer a darker red like Bobbi Brown Ruby or the the blush/lip color in the Chanel palette for an everyday red. Something about darker reds is more wearable for me and both of these formulas are on the sheer but buildable side and so I could always go bolder if I wanted to.

The Chanel Palette also includes a cream highlighter and cream concealer. The concealer is pretty much my exact skin color and so I like using it to cover any blemishes. I don't love how it looks under my eyes compared to Glossier Stretch Concealer (a firm HG!) since the shade is too exact. I like something a tiny bit lighter so that it can brighten up my dark circles. The highlighter a light champagne color and a few quick swipes of it on my cheekbones gives me such a beautiful subtle sheen. Honestly, this palette is so worth it if you need something compact to help you touch up throughout the day. It also makes me feel fancy when I pull it out because it's Chanel.



  1. Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm in Pink
  2. Lano Lips 101 Ointment Strawberry Multi-Balm

I love trying and basically collecting new lip balms but I've finally found two that I absolutely love. I've mentioned them a million times before and so I'll be quick. The Dior Addict Lip Glow gives me the perfect touch of pink and the Lano Lips Multi-Balm is one of the most moisturizing balms I've ever tried. I also use the balm on my dry cuticles and eczema patches to prevent them from getting worse. 


Swatched L & R - 
NARS Linda
Too Faced Gingerbread
Fenty Beauty Uncensored
Chanel Beige Medium
Dior Pink
Bobbi Brown Ruby

& those are all the beauty products in my handbag!

What products are in your bag? What are your handbag necessities? 
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment