Feeling Lippy | Sephora VIB Haul pt 2


Part 2 of my Sephora VIB haul! This time, it's all about the lips.

As regular readers may know, I have a serious lipstick / lip product problem especially when it comes to matte reds. I've been trying to branch out and so I felt like this haul was a good enough try at that :D


Almost all of the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani products were on sale and so I decided to pick up the UD Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ex-Girlfriend. I don't believe it's on the website anymore since it sold out, but you may be able to find it elsewhere! I actually really wanted the lipstick version, but that was already sold out by the time I made my order. It's described as a rosy brown nude lip pencil and so I got it to match with all of my rosy mauve lipsticks.

The Dior Addict Milky Tint in Milky Pop is a new product that's part of their most recent launch and so it was kind of a risk to buy. There weren't any reviews, but I like tints and Dior's packaging and so I thought "why not?!" I've also had other Dior lip products that I've loved and so I wasn't super worried about the quality. The color is brighter than I thought it would be since I saw it described as a pale strawberry, but it sheers out to be wearable and beautiful on the lips. 

The last item is something I could not pass up on! The Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipsticks are amazing and so I also picked up one of the dark reds, Nori. I also wanted to pick up Verbena, but my sister got me the Spring Fling kit that includes that color and so you'll be seeing that product later! Dark brown reds are usually the most flattering on me and so I'm very excited to wear this color all the time. 

Side Note - If you don't have the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Chai, you need it! I saw it on Celina's blog, TheCelution, and got it because of her. We ended up getting Cindy from cindyhyue and Vanessa from CitronandGuavaberry to get it too!


L to R -
Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Nori
Dior Addict Milky Tint in Milky Pop
Urban Decay x Gwen 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ex-Girlfriend

Did you pick up any lip products from the Sephora sale? 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment