[The Birthday!!] Makeup Lust List #5


February is my birthday month and so I've been keeping a list of wants and needs for makeup. For me, there's never enough makeup! Besides the Dose of Colors Eyedeal Duo that were released recently, I've been wanting these items for months but can't quite convince myself to get them yet.
  1. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry // After falling in love with the formula, I've been planning what color I wanted next from the line. This color looks gorgeous on every person that I've seen wear it on every skin tone without looking too dark/vampy.
  2. Dose of Colors Eyedeal Duo in Maple // I also want other colors, but Maple stood out the most to me. Whenever I venture into new brands (to me) / products, I always choose the safest color too. I love cream shadows and have been experimenting more with loose shadows as well.
  3. Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation in Y335 Dark Sand // I wasn't a huge fan of the new liquid version because it make me look shiny by 3-4 hours, but I heard the stick version is so much better. I'm not super excited to at least try this version because I did love the original HD formula.
  4. Burberry Wet & Dry Silk Shadow in Mulberry // If you've seen my review post for Pale Barley, I loved the formula but the color is a touch too cool toned for me. Mulberry is a nice berry color that I love and I feel like I would get a lot more wear out of that one.
  5. Marc Jacobs Beauty The Sky Liner - Petite Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Collection // When this set was first released, there was nothing but bad reviews. They have since reformulated and fixed the packaging issues and so I'm back to wanting this set real badly. 
  6. Becca Backlight Priming Filter // I don't use a lot of primers, but since every Becca product has worked really well to make me look glowy and beautiful, I'm hoping this one will do the same. I've been having some problems with foundation slipping off my face and with my face looking dull and so this primer seems like it would help with both issues. 
  7. Sugarpill Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Penelope and Lumi // I initially skipped out on Penelope when it first launched and then it got sold out soon after. I keep missing the restocks and so I've been very attentive to the Sugarpill IG to see when it'll come back. They've also been posting gorgeous looks using Lumi on the eyes, face, and lips and every look is beautiful!
My birthday is actually a week away on the 7th and I'll be turning 23. I can no longer sing 22 by Taylor Swift to annoy people anymore, but that's away. 

Let me know what is on your own wish list! I would love to hear about them to get some suggestions!


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment