November 2015 Favorites!


Another month! Another favorites!

November has been a busy, but fun month! I got A LOT of stuff due to Thanksgiving and holiday sales, but these are the items I've been reaching for non-stop this month!


I've been doing winged liner for about 10 years and liquid liner has got to be my favorite formula, but it wasn't until now that I figured out my favorite applicator! I featured Eyescream's Liquid Eyeliner in Black Coffee and K-Palette's Real Lasting Eyeliner 1 Day Tattoo, but it's the brush tip I'm a huge fan of! These two are very very similar, but the Eyescream liner's brush is a tiny bit fatter and longer. I have also tried Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner, but it would always flake in my inner corner by the middle of the day.

A year ago, I would've called you crazy if you said I would like to wear a lot of non-red lipsticks! Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bond Girl is a perfect pinky mauve color / MLBB color on me. The texture is light, creamy, and moisturizing and I can't get enough of it! It also makes me feel pretty fancy due to its price tag.


I've also been wearing the Etude House's Bling Me Prism Eyeshadow in #5 Bling Bold. It's a metallic taupe / cool toned dark brown liquid eyeshadow. I think I might even prefer this formula over Josie Maran's Coconut Water Eyeshadow. It could be classified as a cream eyeshadow, but the formula is more thin. 

Sugarpill's Pressed Eyeshadow in Pumpkin Spice (review here) is another eyeshadow I've been wear a lot. It's the so sparkly and fun to wear! Matte shadows tone down the color and finish a bit so that I can ever wear this bright orange shade to work. 

What were your favorites during November? What are you looking forward to in December?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment