Review & Swatches: Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square in #407


Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl Square in #407 is a more complex color that it looks in the pan. It a warm orangey peach shade with a gold sheen and Inglot describes the finish as pearlescent. It contains 2.7 grams / 0.10 ounces of product and retails for $7.




The gold really shows throw on my lids and the orangey peachness barely shows up. When I use a tackier base (Like an Etude House Play 101 Pencil) underneath, the orangey tones show up more. I like when there's more dimensions to this shade, so I usually do pair it with a tacky base. 

I have had a lot of luck with lasting power and pigmentation with Inglot before, but this shade creased on me. The pigmentation is still great, but I don't know if it's just my lids acting up recently or the product itself. I'm leaning towards my lids being more oily though because a lot of my other products that didn't crease before are creasing on me now even with primer. 

Other than my own person creasing problem, I didn't see any fading throughout the day and stayed a beautiful shade all day. 


As you can see, the orange-ness shows up more in the finger swatch. 


Like I've mentioned, I'm still trying to figure out lighting but the bottom half of this picture shows the more accurate version of this product when it's in the pan. 


If you didn't know, the Freedom System from Inglot involves panned products like blushes, eye shadows, lip sticks, etc., and magnetic empty palettes. They are customizable with a great price point. The products are sold in pan version and since I have some Z-palettes and a Unii Palette, I just put the Inglot shadows in there. 


Final Thoughts: I was pleasantly surprised with this shade. I thought it was just going to be a peachy shade to match with some mint green shades I bought, but it ended up being an even more beautiful and complex color. I do use a tackier base to make the orangey peach base color show through more, but it's still gorgeous on its own. I highly recommend this if you love warm toned eyeshadows that's different from the everyday brown shadows, but still wearable. 
Share

1 comment:

  1. It's so beautiful, but I feel like I'm collecting too many shades that are similar to this though x) I totally recommend this shade! During the shopping I got this, they also had some new really beautiful matte lipsticks too.


    I'm not that great with international pricing. How much is drugstore products where you are from?

    ReplyDelete