Makeup Look: Captain America Inspired Eye Look


Taken before I added black mascara on the bottom lashes 

I was trying out Etude House Play 101 Pencil in #21 on my eyes and then I started to add stuff on top until I created this look. The title says "Captain America" inspired, but I started to see a Captain America- ish vibe after I finished it. 

It's totally not everyday, but it was interesting incorporating red eyeshadow into my look. Red eyeshadow could make eyes look really tired, but the thick black wing creates a barrier between the eye and shadow. 

Products used - 
  • Etude House Play 101 Pencil in #21(review here)
  • Inglot Freedom System AMC Blush in #58 (review here)
    • Applied on top of the red base and blended out 
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Broken (Theodora palette)
    • Applied on the brow bone and to help blend out the blush more
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black (review here)
  • Geek Chic Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Don't Blink (review here)
    • Applied on the outer half of the lower lash line
  • L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black 
    • As a base for the next product and reapplied again on top of the lower lashes
  • Life's Entropy Eyeshadow / Pigment in Moonlight Shadow
    • Applied wet using a slanted doe foot applicator on the lashes and also dry on the inner corner and inner half of the lower lash line
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment