Hao Are You? #8 // Exciting and Scary Times


Please excuse the apple in the middle picture. I was wearing a top that showed my stomach and for some reason, I feel embarrassed about it now. I also love apples and thought might as well use an apple sticker to cover that area. 

What have you been up to?
School just started back up and I'm a lot busier than I thought I would be. I got a job at a makeup store (eep!) and I'm so excited about it. Weekends were supposed to be my break, but I couldn't help but apply because I love makeup. 

I'm trying to figure out how my blogging will work from here on out because most of my days (and sunlight) is spent at work or school. I prefer natural lighting for my pictures and so I'm having trouble finding time to take swatch pictures. 

If you didn't notice, I'm also lightening my hair. I can't decide if I want to go blonde or lavender / silver. Right now, it's really brassy and orange though. It's starting to grow on me and reminds me of Hayley Williams and so I'm not sure what I want to do. I do look slightly ridiculous because my roots are more yellow then the rest of my hair. 

What are you looking forward to?
I'm super nervous about working at a new place, but I'm so excited too. It's obviously something that I'm interested in, but retail is so much different from what I'm doing now. The socks on the third picture are the socks I wore to my first day and they're from one of my best friends. They make me laugh and so I wore them to have a little bit of an inside joke to keep me more calm throughout the day. 

My boyfriend also transferred to a UC and now we're 1.5 hours apart instead of 6 hours. We get to see each other a lot more and it makes me so happy. He's been my best friend for 16ish years and my boyfriend for a little over 3 years and so it's great to be able to see each other more than once every 2-3 months now.

How have you been?
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment