Review & Swatches: Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil in #2 Dark Brown


Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil in #2 Dark Brown is a retractable brow pencil with an attached spoolie. The color is a very very slightly warm dark brown. It contains 0.25 grams of product and the price varies depending on where you buy it. I bought mine from this ebay seller for $5.99.


The end is triangular and can be used in different ways. The very point can be used to draw in individual hairs. Applying the product horizontal can help create defined edges for the top and bottom of the brow while applying it vertically can fill in bigger brow areas. I usually just keep it horizontal and do quick strokes across my brows and then brush it out with the spoolie. 



I don't really like the spoolie, but it does work. I find that it's a bit too soft for me and so it's harder to brush out the product. It does a good job in spreading it though. In the picture above, the top is the product's spoolie and the bottom is a disposable spoolie I got from Macy's. 


When I first did arm swatches, I was so disappointed. Since it was the first time I used it, there was a thin layer that made it hard to apply. That thin layer also appears again when you don't use the product for awhile. I guess the edge gets drier and needs some few swipes on a tissue to work like normal again. The product totally changed after applying on my actual brows though.

Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil on the left / Bare brows on the right

The product clings onto the hair a lot better than the skin on my arm. I also didn't have to press it that hard to deposit color onto my brows. In the above picture, I have the product on the left and my brows are bare on the right. As you can see, I do have brow hairs but there are some sparse areas and I like them to be more defined. It does apply onto the skin under my brow hairs, but not as well as it can be on top of them. 

I really like the texture and application of this brow pencil. My only other experience with brow pencils is with Avon's brow pencil that you can read about here, and that was too creamy. For Lioele's Auto Eyebrow Pencil, it applies lightly but you can add more to make it darker or more defined. If it's too much, the intensity can be lessened by using the included spoolie.  

Final Thoughts: I think this product will work well for those who have light or thin hair that is already there. The packaging is extremely portable and convenient to use. Whenever I travel or am in a rush, it's super easy to just run and brush this through my brows. The color is slightly warm for my preference, but it doesn't look off or weird on me. I would buy this again when I run out. The price is extremely affordable and even though I've been use it a lot, it doesn't look like I'll be running out of it any time soon.  


Share

2 comments:

  1. The swatches don't look very good there! I'm surprised, they were so much more like a eyeshadow swatch from other ladies! I'm keen on getting a autobrow pencil like this soon! I use powder and it can be tedious to apply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so disappointed at first swatch, but it really does look better when you use it on the brows. I would recommend you to still look into this one though! I prefer brow pencils to be a bit more on the dry side though. I had an Avon one that was way too creamy and I hated it.


    I used to use an eye shadow from NYX that looked great, but it was more tedious than I wanted it to be. Now I prefer using this product for my lazy days or my Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade for longer days!

    ReplyDelete