Manicure Monday: Ciaté Paint Pot in Members Only


I recently realized that Sephora has a 3 for $18 deal for Ciaté's Mini Paint Pots and one of the shades I got was Members Only. Sephora describes it as a nude, but I would say that it's a sheer light pink with gold shimmer. The shimmer and base color kind of mix together and make a nude peach color depending on how you look at your nails. 

I had to use three coats and the there was still some sheerness to it. Normally I would hate that, but since it's a light and neutral color, I actually quite love it. I can imagine myself wearing this for weddings, work, and just every day. I've been searching for a light pinky color for awhile and this is exactly what I want. 

I started seeing chipping around the 5th day, which is standard for me. Like always, I use CND Stickey Base Coat and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat.



What are you wearing on your nails this week?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment