Introducing Life's Entropy And A Sneak Peek At My Order!


Life's Entropy just launched and it's owned by Jane and Danny. Their shop link is here, their blog/making of link is here, and Jane's blog link is here. I first came across their shop while on Reddit and I was so impressed that I bought their blogger black which included a full sized eyeshadow (loose pigments), 10 sample baggies of eyeshadow (loose pigments), a full sized Particle Contour Stick, and a full sized Lip Theory (liquid lipstick) that could be used on the cheeks too.

I have not been able to test all the products yet, but I will be rolling out the reviews, EOTD, and LOTD / FOTD as soon as they're ready instead of the usual schedule I try to keep. I believe that the store is closed until the end of August and so there's enough time for me to review their products before they open up again. The lip theory will probably be the last product I review because my lips are in a pretty bad condition right now. 

So far, I am impressed with what I've tried and the swatches I've done. Some of the things I love about Indie Companies are that they're very affordable and tend to have more unique products/colors. The Particle Contour Sticks are supposed to be dupes of other popular contouring products and the Lip Theories remind me of OCC Lip Tars because they're so pigmented with one drop. Below this jump will be some more pictures of their products I got and their packaging. 




Jane was super sweet and included a personalized note card. I also had some issues with USPS and she was patient enough to talk with me too!


Each order comes with a sample. All orders come with a free shadow sample. Orders over $35 get a full sized shadow and orders over $50 get a full sized Lip Theory. 


Eyeshadow samples are held in a "match book" packaging. 


The cap has a holographic kitty sticker (so cute) on it, but I wanted to remove it to show the shadow color. The full sized color I got is called Just Kitten













Particle Contour Stick in Neutron. It's supposed to be a cream dupe for Kevin Aucoin's Sculpting Powder in Medium (something else that I'm very interested in!)


Lip Theory in Big Bang Theory


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment