Short Hiatus! // Taking a Break Off For Midterms, Work, and Life


I usually have at least one or two queued blog posts and I've been pretty good at posting 2-3 times a week for the past few months, but I'm going to need to take a short break. I've been really busy lately and I don't want to sacrifice the quality of the things I do. I'll be taking at least a week off, but it might be 2-3 weeks. 

In the meantime, you can take a look at my tumblr to see what I'm up to and what I'm interested in. 

I'm sorry for suddenly taking this break and I'll be back soon!
Share

1 comment:

  1. Rachael Stewart7/14/2014 11:31 AM

    Have had a look through your blog and I've really enjoyed reading it! I'm looking forward to your return so I can read more :) x

    Rachael | www.overdosedemaquillage.com ♥

    ReplyDelete