Review & Swatches: L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush


L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush is a metallic rose gold pressed pigment and is part of the permanent collection. There is 3.5 g / 0.12 oz. of product and it's so pigmented that it'll last forever. The packaging is plastic and comes with a "stomper" that helps repress the pigment.

I've been putting off getting this product because I already have wayyy too many eye products. Now, I hate myself for not getting it earlier! It's now one of my favorite products to use. I don't need to use a primer underneath and it'll still stay in place all day. There is some slight fading after a long day and so the "24HR" claim on the packaging is really stretching the truth. 

Like the other Infallible shadow I reviewed here, it's harder to blend another color onto it. It kind of eats the color and turns everything really metallic. I prefer to set down the base colors and then add this on top and that'll help this color blend into the other colors. It is a super blendable product, though. 

I prefer using my fingers with this product because there's less fall out and it'll be more pigmented. I also use a stiff flat brush sometimes, but I have to be more careful. 

Final thoughts: I love this product so much and I wore it for about 2 weeks straight paired with my rose gold liner from Jane Cosmetics. It's quick to apply since I don't have to add any other primer for it to look beautiful. I highly recommend getting this product.


Applied with fingers by itself

L: Urban Decay Primer Potion + Inglot Freedom System Rainbow Eye Shadow #112R
R: Amber Rush patted on top in the inner 2/3rd of the lid


Share

1 comment:

  1. They're so wonderful! I believe there's also some matte ones that other people love. I'm planning on picking up more of these products the next time there's a L'oreal sale.

    ReplyDelete