My Travel Makeup #2


I'm back home in the Bay Area for about 10 days before I start my summer classes and these are the makeup items I brought back! I tried really hard to narrow down my products, but I did bring more than I needed. I guess it's better for me to be more prepared though. (: I also wanted to bring some new products too so that I could really try them out. The amount of products I brought was for about a week, but I could easily use all of these for a month. I would have just added more foundation and I would be good.

I wish I brought a blending color for my eyeshadow looks. I didn't think about it when I was packing, but I ended up just using my finger or a clean brush to just blend out the edges. It was unnecessary to bring the NYX shadow for my eye brows and should've used that spot for Urban Decay's Eyeshadow in Naked. 

Most of the items (except for the NARS Blush Palette) fit inside the Sephora makeup bag I got earlier this year during their Chic Week sale. 


The numbers are small, but you can click on the image to enlarge it like what any other picture on my blog. The numbering goes from left to right / up to down if it gets confusing. Numbers 18-26 are in the Small Z-palette. 

  1. Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
  2. Lioele Auto Brow Pencil in #2 Dark Brown
  3. Jane Water-Resistant Eyeliner in Rose Gold (review here)
  4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Smog (review here)
  5. Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara in Black (review here)
  6. Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer in Color Adjust (Green) (review here)
  7. Lancome Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base (review here)
  8. Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
  9. LASpash Cosmetics Splashproof Sealer 
  10. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black (review here)
  11. ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer in Beige (review here)
  12. Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ in No. 27/Honey Beige (review here)
  13. Makeup Forever HD Foundation in #127 (review here)
  14. Mally Evercolor Poreless Face Defender (review here)
  15. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
  16. Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Cherry
  17. NARS One Night Stand Palette
  18. MAC Sculpting Powder in Sculpt
  19. theBalm Eyeshadow in Matt Batali
  20. theBalm Eyeshadow in rem
  21. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Toasted
  22. theBalm Eyeshadow in Sleek
  23. Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone Palette / the Rose Gold eyeshadow
  24. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog 
  25. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin 
  26. NYX Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown 
I brought 3 different brow products because I couldn't decide what to use. The Lioele Auto Brow Pencil is the newest product and so I wanted to bring it to give it a good try out to compare it to Charcoal Brown eyeshadow and the Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown. 

I brought eye shadow shades that could be be used alone, but also really well together. I had a mix of cool and warm tones to fit any outfit that I wore while I was at home. I even used the blush palette as eye shadows. 

What is in your make up travel bag?
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment