Manicure Monday: Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish in Godiva


Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish in Godiva is a beautiful textured cream polish that looks like dust or sugar on the nails. The color is so classy and fits with every outfit. It is matte, but you can add a top coat on to lessen the textured effect and to make it shinier. I find that the longevity of the polish is about the same even without a top coat. There is some minor tip wear around 4-5 days, but still look so nice. 

Since it is a lighter shade, it took me more layers to make it opaque. I'm really picky about how opaque the polish is and so I put on 3 coats. You can probably get away with 2 though. I also have Chyna and that only takes 2 coats to be fully opaque.

Surprisingly, it doesn't take me forever to remove this polish. I still need to put in a lot of effort, but it's not as bad as some glitter and textured polishes. I have one of the OPI Sand Polishes and it totally wrecked my nails. 


What are you wearing on your nails this week?
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment