Manicure Monday: OPI Nail Polish in Blue My Mind & Nails Inc. Nail Polish in Queensgate Gardens Floral


When I bought Sephora's Formula X Cherry Blossom Nail Polish, I also got one of Nails Inc. version in Queensgate Gardens. I really love florals right now and so this was up my alley.


The metallic blue base color that I used was Blue My Mind by OPI and it's my favorite blue polish. It goes on so smoothly and I only need 2 coats. It's also super shiny without a top coat. It's always lasted about a week on my nails with only minor tip wear. 

Queensgate Gardens contains matte pale pink flowers that look exactly like the Sephora version. Instead of matte pink glitters, Queensgate Gardens has light blue bar and circular glitters. I really didn't need both considering how similar the flowers are, but I love this one too since it goes so well with my blue polishes. The glitters were hard to take off and I did find one or two of them falling off during the week. I didn't push them into the base color enough and so they didn't follow the curve of my nail. 

Nails Inc. has 4 colors in this floral collection and they are all beautiful. I really recommend picking one or two up since they'll add a really nice touch to your manicure. 

What are on your nails this week?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment