Hao Are You? #4 // Let The Fun Begin!


What have you been up to?
I finished my finals and so summer has started for me! Kind of. I'm taking summer classes and I'm going to have long days for four days a week. Fortunately, applying and interviewing for multiple jobs paid off and I'll be starting work on the 30th. I'm pretty excited about it and hopefully it'll help me decide what I want to do in the future. 

I recently dyed my hair again, but I put it on all of my hair. I only had one box and didn't want to buy anymore and so there's a slight gradient from super pigmented purple to brown. The bleached parts also took in the dye more and so the bottom parts are a brighter purple. I really do love it and I'm probably going to continue dying it like this. Like in my hair dye post, I added more conditioner to the dye as I went lower. 

What are you looking forward to?
I have one week of summer and I'll be going out as much as I can to make the most of it. I'm also going to spend more time with my family since I probably won't see them again for awhile. I'm kind of sad that I'll be so busy this summer, but I'd rather be productive than completely bored. I can also catch up on some shows! Orange Is The New Black just came back and I'm so excited. I watched some episodes during my study breaks. I like the first season more, but the second season is good too. 

How have you been?

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment