FacesOfTheWeek (kind of) #5 // Eye Aye!


Instead of my normal FacesOfTheWeek post, I did all eye looks that used most of the products from my travel makeup bag that you can read about here. Even though I didn't have a lot of products with me, I was able to create different looks almost every day. There were some others that I really loved, but the pictures either turned out badly or there wasn't natural sunlight anymore to show the proper colors. I only have yellow lights in my room at home and so everything looked way too warm. 

This week was also a "reset" week for my skin and so I didn't want to include full face shots. I mention it later on, but I did have a really bad breakout for the drier air and lack of skincare products. I ended up not using any skincare products except my cleansing oil to get makeup off so that I could "reset" my skin to start a new routine. 

Products
  1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
  2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog in the outer corner of the lids
  3. Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone Palette (rose gold shade) in the inner half and corner
  4. Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara in Very Black (review here)
  5. Lioele Auto Brow Pencil in #2 Dark Brown


Products
  1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
  2. NARS Blush in Deep Throat in the inner half of the lids
  3. Wet 'n' Wild Comfort Zone Palette (rose gold shade) in the outer half of the lids
  4. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black (review here)
  5. Jane Cosmetics Water-Resistant Eye Liner in Rose Gold (review here) lining the inner half of the bottom lash line
  6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Smog (review here) lining the outer half of the bottom lash line
  7. Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
  8. Lancome Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base (review here)
  9. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate Brown
For this day, I was going to go on a date with my boyfriend and so I wanted to look more girly and made up. He doesn't really care if I put on makeup or not, but it's still nice when he points out the effort I put in into my look.


Products
  1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Smog on the outer half of the lids to create a wing
  2. Jane Cosmetics Water-Resistant Eye Liner in Rose Gold on the bottom lash line
  3. Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
  4. Lancome Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base
  5. Lioele Auto Brown Pencil in #2 Dark Brown
The makeup was super simple today because my face broke out so much. My hometown is way more dry than where I live now and the climate change and lack of all of skincare ruined my skin. I wasn't planning on doing much besides hanging out with my boyfriend and so I ended up not wearing any foundation and just a bit of eye definition. 
 

Products
  1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
  2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Toasted all of the lids
  3. MAC Sculpting Powder in Sculpt in the crease
  4. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin for the brow highlight
  5. Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
  6. Lioele Auto Brow Pencil in #2 Dark Brown 

Which look is your favorite?
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment