Manicure Monday: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Lacey Lilac & Ciaté Paint Pot in Monte Carlo


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Lacy Lilac is a beautiful cream lilac (light pastel purple) color that only needs 1-2 coats. 1 coat is often enough, but some fingers might need a little more depending on how it was applied. The formula is thicker than a normal polish, but it's not goopy. 

Where to buy: Ulta, Amazon, Target, etc. 

Ciaté Paint Pot in Monte Carlo is a glitter polish with bar, micro, and hexagonal glitters. The colors include pinky-red, blue, and silver. Like the other Ciaté polish I talked about here, it can be built up to be opaque. For the manicure above, I only used one coat. The formula is a bit thinner than The Hamptoms.

Where to buy: Amazon, Sephora, Ciaté

Even after a week of wear, my nails still looked really nice. There were some chipping, but they were very minor. They were barely noticeable unless you stared at my nails up close. I used my normal base and top coat, too. 



What are you wearing on your nails this week?
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment