Review & Swatches: ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer in Beige


ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer in Beige contains 0.7 fl. oz / 20 mL of product and the color should fit those with a light to medium complexion and yellow undertones. ELF claims that this product has high enough coverage to even cover tattoos and can be used on the face and body. 

The packaging is a sleek flattened tube. The amount of product can easily be controlled since it can be squeezed out from a small opening.

The product is so easy to blend like ELF claims, but I wouldn't say that it provides maximum coverage. My acne scars still show through even after I apply the concealer over a foundation. Even so, it still does a great job as a concealer. I can cover the blemishes, redness, etc., that is on my face and also my dark circles but it does cling onto some of the dry patches. I have to be careful on the amount I apply under my eyes or else it'll crease a bit though. 

I am about a MUFE HD Foundation #127, and Urban Decay Naked Foundation 6.0 and this concealer fits me pretty well. It is a bit too light on my forehead and the more tan places on my face.

Final Thoughts: I really do like this concealer. The price and amount are so budget friendly and it beats most of the concealers I have tried. It's not too creamy or too dry and it works well with the different foundations I have. 



(Sorry for the dirty packaging. I forgot to take a picture at this angle before I used it.)



Bare face

Only concealer 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment