Review & Swatches: Makeup Forever HD Foundation in #127 Dark Sand


Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #127 (Dark Sand) is for medium skin with yellow undertones. MUFE claims that the finish will look perfect not only in person, but also on camera. It has medium coverage, but it can be built up to be full coverage.

I've spent a few weeks getting samples before buying this foundation. I am willing to spend more money on face products than any other makeup product, but I still wanted to be sure that this foundation was right for me. The thing that really drew me into this foundation was that it was my color. It is slightly lighter on my forehead, but that can be fixed using some colored powder. 

I love natural looking skin and this foundation does give me that look, but only when I'm careful with it. There are some parts of my face where it looks a bit too much. I usually fix this problem by applying this foundation with a damp sponge (like a BeautyBlender) because it sheers the foundation out. This foundation doesn't cover everything, but it does cover a lot. 

Once applied, the foundation dries to a semi-matte finish. I like applying a bit of powder to set my under eye area and concealer, but I didn't use any in the pictures below. In the picture at the end of the day, I am clearly shiny on my t-zone. 

Since this is an HD foundation made for pictures and filming, I can gladly say that it lived up to that claim. I don't get ghost face with flash and all my blemishes looked even more blurred out on camera. 

Final Thoughts: This is a great foundation and I highly recommend this to everyone. It's the holiday season right now and I'm going to wear this to every party I go to since I know that my skin will look nice. Since the price is pretty high, I suggest getting samples first. 




Slightly blended out

Before / After (1.5 layer)

After the foundation set

After 5 hours
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment