Review & Swatches: L'oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in 333 Golden Sage


L'oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in 333 Golden Sage contains 3.5 grams / 0.12 oz. of product and is a metallic and shimmery khaki color with a very slight yellow in it. This product is a pressed pigment that can be applied wet or dry. 


I've tried another color from this range before and I didn't really like the color. I've been really getting into green/olive eyeshadows recently and so I decided to try this color out. I'm so glad I did because Golden Sage is a nice change from the neutral browns. 

I prefer using my finger to apply this product when it's dry. When it's applied dry, it is very shimmery and pigmented. It becomes more metallic when it is applied wet. The color does stay on all day. There is some very slight fading at the end of the day, but it's not that noticeable. 

It is blendable, but it becomes harder to blend another color into it. Instead of putting this color all over my lid and putting other shadows on top, I have to strategically place Golden Sage where I want it to be. 

Final Thoughts: I think this is a great alternative to the neutral browns. Whenever I use it, I feel like the color of my eyes pop out more. Since this is a drugstore product, it is affordable and it's even supposed to be a dupe for Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Shadows. I recommend getting product or even another color in their range. 






Left to Right: Applied wet // With a small dense brush // With my finger // With a fluffy brush 



This picture was actually taken at the end of the day.



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment