Review & Swatches: Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ No. 27/Honey Beige


Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ in No. 27 (Honey Beige) is one of my recent purchases. Like some of my past purchases, I bought this off of someone from Reddit. The one I have originally contained 50 mL of product and it retails for about $30 on the Missha US Website.  This BB Cream will fit those with a medium light complexion color with yellow undertones. Missha claims that this BB Cream will lighten and whiten the skin and prevent skin aging. Unlike some other brands that offer bb creams, Missha has 5 color choices for their M Perfect Cover BB Cream. 


For a color reference, I am MAC NC 35 and Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation 6.0. No. 27/Honey Beige is such a nice color for my skin. When I blend it in, it is slightly lighter than my face but it starts to turn into my shade. The UD Foundation is more neutral and brown, but this BB Cream is more yellow. 

BB Creams are easily applied with fingers and this BB Cream blended so easily when I used my fingers. I prefer using brushes though and I used my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. It also blended in easily without a hassle. 

The finish is quite dewy and natural. When I first apply it, it does feel slightly sticky and it mostly does go away. The dewy-ness is still there though. My skin gets more oily as the day goes by and so I have to set my T-zone. The directions also include finishing with a powder, though. This bb cream feels pretty light on my skin and is very comfortable to wear.

This bb cream has medium coverage. It did not cover all of my blemishes and scars, but it was great at brightening up my skin tone and evening everything out. My pores were also less obvious. I tried doubling up on this bb cream to cover my blemishes and it worked great for that. I can build up the coverage without looking cakey. 

The wear for this product is about the same for me for other face products. It gave me that glow without looking oily and it stayed all day. The SPF is one of the highest I've seen face products. Traditionally bb creams do include a high SPF, though. Since I just started using it, I can't test out the whitening and wrinkle care claims. 

I can't quite place what the smell is. It's sort of like soap plus a bit of that powder-y makeup smell. It's not unpleasant though and I can only smell it when I take a huge whiff of it. 

The packaging for the 50 mL looks like a squeeze tube, but it has a pump. I love that it has a pump so that I can be more precise and consistent with the amount of product I use. The full size product can be a bit pricey, but Missha does sell a smaller size. Their US website often has sales, but there are sellers that sell this product at lower prices on Ebay and Amazon. 

Final Thoughts: Missha's M Perfect Cover BB Cream in No. 27 / Honey Beige is all I've ever wanted in a BB Cream. It's a fantastic color match for my skin and it has so many good properties in the actual product. Since it has such a high SPF, I don't have to worry about layering on another product before using this. It is a bit too dewy for me, but I can work with it. I just need to set it with powder and I am good for the rest of the day. I'm not sure that people with oily skin will like it though. It's hard to find in stores, but I think it's definitely worth it to try out. 





Before

After

Before

After

Before

After
** Like mentioned in the review, I bought this product at a discounted price from a person on Reddit.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment