Review & Swatches: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in Coral Crush


Maybelline ColorSensational Lipcolor in Coral Crush is an incredibly bright pinky coral lipstick and it has a cream formula. 


It might be me and my lips, but I hated this lipstick. I've heard that the lipstick is supposed to smell like vanilla, but it smells like bad playdough. I try to always keep my lips moisturized and smooth, but this lipstick clung to every flake and settled into every line. Far away, this lipstick looked nice, but it looked so bad up close. 

I know I'm being harsh on this product, but I want to be truthful. I've seen some other colors from this line and they looked beautiful. 

I found that this lipstick looked best when I had nothing on my lips. Even even a tiny bit of lip balm. I have a clear lip liner and it helped, but it looked weird. I layered it over a red lip liner and the color looked better. 

I had to put on many layers to get full opacity and in the end, it felt so thick. I couldn't leave it with only one layer like with sheer lipsticks because it looked streaky. 

Final Thoughts: I don't like this lipstick. I'm probably only going to use this to layer to make my other lipsticks look a bit pinker. I might try one of the colors from the Vivids line because they've gotten so much attention, but it's very unlikely that I'm going to buy any other colors. This lipstick made my lips peel and look worse than they are. I am giving this a terrible review, but I recommend reading other reviews. I know some people love it, but I hate it. If you had smoother lips with no lines, maybe you'll like this better than me.






Share

No comments:

Post a Comment