Review & Swatches: Julep Nail Polish in Hoch


Julep Nail Polish in Hoch is a forest green color and it contains 8 ml / 0.27 fl. oz of product. It has a thick, but not gloopy, cream formula. It retails for $14, but it will cost less if you're a "Julep Maven" on their website. 


I fell in love with the first stroke. With only one layer, it was almost opaque. There was a tiny bit of transparency on the sides, but I think it's from the way I apply nail polish. There was no streakiness and it applied so smoothly. The polish dried fast and was very glossy.

I love the packaging. The handle isn't as ergonomic as some other polishes, but it is still comfortable to use. The thin bottle makes it easier to travel with and store. 

The only downside to this polish and brand is that it has less product than most nail polishes, but still has that high price tag. OPI nail polishes retail for $8, but they have 0.50 oz. of product. 

Final Thoughts: I love this nail polish. Right after I used this polish, I looked up more info about Julep to see when the best time to buy Julep Nail Polishes. The formula is amazing and you would only need about one layer. I highly recommend signing up for the Julep Maven program to get discounts or even to get one of the Julep Maven boxes for free. 

*This polish is also not mine and belongs to my friend. As mentioned in a past nail polish post, she left a bunch of her nail polishes with me and she left me use and review them.










Share

No comments:

Post a Comment