Review & Swatches: Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black


Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black contains 0.016 oz of product and retails for $20. It has a felt tip applicator that is very thin. The packaging is very light and sleek, like a pen.


The applicator is a bit too flimsy for me, but now that I've used it for a while, I like it. It's flexible, but it's still stiff enough to create really straight and thin lines. This eyeliner is great to use to create really sharp points for winged eyeliner or even just a simple barely there line across the lashes. One of my favorite things to do with this eyeliner is tightlining. I just wiggle the tip between my lashes and it makes my lash line super dark. 

The pigmentation is pretty good. I do find myself having to go over some places though. I tend to shake the eyeliner before using it and I always store it upside down so that all the product can go to the point. 

It lasts all day without smudging of fading. The weather has been incredibly hot and while some of my makeup does fade, this eyeliner still looks perfect. One of my friends is a dancer and she uses this eyeliner too. It lasts the whole day and throughout practice for her. The eyeliner is easily removable with some makeup remover, too. I don't have to scrub at my eyes to get it off.

Final thoughts: I highly recommend getting this product. I got it during the 50% sale a while back because I wanted to try out a new eyeliner, but I would gladly pay $20 again for this product. I'm used to using a brush tip, but I'm converting to felt tips now because of how sharp the lines can be. 


In comparison to a .38 point pen.


Tightlining


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment