Review & Swatches: Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara in Very Black


Maybelline's Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara in Very Black contains 0.22 oz of product. It claims to add length and volume to your lashes. The wand has the classic bristles but it wavy with kind of a boxy base near the end. 

The curve of the wand helps coats my lashes easier, but the base is kind of hard to work with because it also hits my bottom lashes. The curve also helps but mascara on my bottom lashes in one swipe instead of working it around like straight wands. 


I do feel like this mascara adds a bit of volume to my lashes. When I first tried it, I thought it was amazing and possibly better than CoverGirl's Lashblast Volume. I could even layer it up more than my other mascaras. Now that I've tried it for a few weeks, I feel like it dried out faster than my other mascaras. I have to be more careful about application now because it can clump up. 

One of the things I really like about this mascara is that it is easier to take off compared to other waterproof mascaras. I always have to use waterproof because normal mascaras uncurl my lashes. 

Final Thoughts: Mascaras don't work the same on everyone. I personally won't be buying this again, but I do recommend it. Some of the Maybelline mascaras are too "wet" for my lashes, but this mascara was almost perfect with the first application. It did slightly uncurl my lashes, but it wasn't noticeable. 





Curled

One coat

Left eye has mascara


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment