Makeup Look: Naked Nights ft. Urban Decay's Naked Palette & Revlon's Black Cherry


I was playing around with my makeup recently and I realized that I haven't used half the shades in my Naked Palette. I then created this look and created a more vampy look. I know it's summer and everyone is reaching for bright colors, but I love fall colors. I had a lot of fun and went all out, including using blush, highlighter, and bronzer. I usually never have this much makeup on but it made me feel quite fancy.

Keep on reading to see what products I used!


Products used -
  • Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Medium Beige
  • MAC Select Sheer/Pressed Powder in NC35
  • NARS Blush in Albatross on the high points of my face
  • Stila Convertible Color in Orchid on my cheekbones and blended towards the apples of my cheeks
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny to contour my cheek bones
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin on the brow bone. Toasted on the outer corner. Hustle on the outer corner and blended out to elongate my eyes and on the lower lash line. Buck in the brows. 
  • theBalm Balm Jovi Rockstar Face Palette - Presto in the brows
  • NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Mink Pearl in the inner corners of my eyes
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
  • Lancome's Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base (review here)
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry (review here)

Tools Used
  • Beauty Blender for foundation
  • ELF Small Stipple Brush for highlighter
  • Real Techniques Stippling Brush for blush
  • ELF Angled Blush Brush for contour/bronzer
  • Ecotools Highlight Brush for eyeshadow
  • Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush for eyeshadow
  • Real Techniques Accent Brush for smudging the shadow on the lower lash line and for applying the inner corner highlight




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment