EOTD - July 25, 2013 // Warm & Bronzed



I've recently been using liquid eyeliner again. I got Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner during the big 50% off sale and I've been testing it out. I've forgotten how much I loved doing winged eyeliner. I have hooded lids and uneven eyes and so winged eyeliner doesn't always look good on my eyes. 

Products used -
  • Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bronze Have More Fun (review here) all over the lid
  • Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow in #52 (review here) in the outer crease
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Broken under the brow
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara in Very Black (review here)
  • Lancome Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base (review here)


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment