Review & Swatches: Tarte's Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess (from the Golden Opportunity Tarte-To-Go Kit)


This review is on Tarte's Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess, but I bought the mini size from the Golden Opportunity Tarte-To-Go Kit, which cost $10. (My friend and I split the kit because I only wanted the bronzer.) This product contains 0.11 oz of product. The full sized product is called a Mineral Powder Bronzer and contains 0.32 oz of product for $29. Sephora/Tarte described the color as a "highly pearled light yellow gold." I would describe it as a medium brown/bronze base with a light gold sheen.


I don't use this for contour, but I use it to give me that glow-y bronze look. It works perfectly to achieve this look, especially during the summer. I apply it wherever the sun would naturally hit my face and the gold shimmer helps to highlight those areas too.

I am around a NC35 and this slightly bronzes my skin, but  the shimmer is more apparent. Darker skin tones might not be able to wear this product unless they just want the gold sheen. I have seen my paler friend use this to contour and it looks really nice on her. 

It did last a long time on my skin, but for some reason, the bronze started to fade faster than the shimmer. It does work well on my bare skin and on top of foundation though. It's very blendable and it's easy to make it look gorgeous. 

Final Thoughts: I like this product, but I'm glad that I got a mini size. I've been using it a lot and I haven't even made a dent. It's definitely more of a summer product for me. It's a very flattering product that'll work on most skin tones. If you're interested in this product, I recommend getting it in a kit. I've also seen this mini size paired up with a mini size of one of their Amazonian blushes. 








Share

No comments:

Post a Comment