Quick Morning Face Routine!


Finals have started for me and I don't have that much time in the morning to get ready. I've been staying up later and I'm always rushing in the morning so that I can squeeze in some extra studying time. I've been mostly using these products to help me look presentable. 


Face -
After I put on moisturizer, my face is a bit shiny. I would then quickly use my Buffing Brush from Real Technique's Core Collection to buff a thin layer of MAC's Sheer Pressed Powder in NC35 into my skin. It doesn't offer that much coverage, but that's okay. It evens out most of the discoloration and then I'll go in with concealer. 
I then tap Maybelline's Instant Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Medium (review here) anywhere that needs concealer. I use ELF's Powder Brush to blend in the concealer. I use this brush because it covers a large area. Most of my blemishes are close together and it helps cover them faster. I just press and wiggle the brush on my skin. I don't wan't to buff the concealer away by rubbing the brush. By pressing and wiggling, I really press the concealer on while blending it a little. I sometimes use my fingers afterwards to blend out the edges if it looks weird. 
For the last face step, I powder again mostly on the spots where I put concealer. This time, I push the powder into my skin and lightly brush off the extra.
Eyes - 
This is really basic. I just curl my lashes with ELF's lash curler and put on mascara. I'm currently trying out Maybelline's Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof Mascara in Very Black.

Lips-
The final touch is a quick swipe of tinted lip balm. The closest one to me was Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia. It adds a slight dark red tint on my lips and adds just enough color to my face.  

And here's my before and after pictures! It's not a dramatic difference, but it's good enough for me.
My "oh noooo. No makeup face online?!" face (:



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment