EOTD - June 13, 2013 // Be Cool!





I usually gravitate towards warm bronze-y browns. I feel like they're more flattering on me. I have so many nude palettes and about half of the colors are cool browns. I wanted to change it up a bit, but still have a neutral look and decided to do this simple eye look. 

My friend gifted me the NYX palette for Christmas and I wanted to start using it again. The colors aren't as pigmented as Urban Decay's shadows, but it's still a great palette. There are also lip colors included in this palette. I highly recommend this palette to those who don't want to buy Urban Decay's Naked Palettes. This NYX palette has colors from the first Naked Palette and also from theBalm's Nude 'Tude palette. 

I needed to pack on the NYX shadows onto my lids, but they were easy to work with besides that. 


Products used - 
- NYX Nude on Nude Palette (Colors used are circled in blue)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin
- CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
- ELF Lash Curler
- ELF Studio Eyeshadow "C" Brush
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)

Steps -
1. Prime eyelids and lower lash line
2. Place the lightest of the three colors from the NYX palette onto the inner half of the eyelid. 
3. Mix the other two colors together and place onto the outer half of the eyelid and smudge the extra onto the outer half of the lash line. 
4. Use your finger and lightly place Virgin onto the middle of the eyelid. 
5. Curl lashes and put on mascara


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment