Color Spectrum Series: Yellow Edition!


The yellows! Don't know what the Color Spectrum Series is? Click here!

Yellows are a bit hard for me to incorporate into my makeup. I have a lot of yellow into my skin and sometimes it can look old. I've found some products that work well with my skin tone without look too odd on me.


Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Nude & Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half-Baked - I usually combine these products to create a nice gold highlight for the inner corner of my eyes. Half-baked by itself is too gold while the Nude eyeliner is too peachy and light for my skin tone. The eyeliner stays on all day normally and combining it with Half-baked makes the shadow last longer even though I rub my inner corners a lot. 

TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter Powder - I usually never highlight other parts of my face and so this product was too shimmery for me, but the more I use it, the more I like it. It adds such a nice sheen to where you want to highlight. It is a gold highlight, but it is not too yellow. I use a stippling brush with this so that it's not too much. 

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment