NOTD - February 23, 2013



My next round of midterms are coming up, and so it's totally the perfect time to do my nails! =)
Click "Read More" to see what I used!


I recently saw this ad -
and I was fell in love. I knew I wanted to recreate it. I didn't have the exact colors and so I made due with what I had.

L to R: OPI Catch Me In Your Net. Nails Inc Kensington. Nails Inc The Wyndham. China Glace For Audrey. Sinful Colors Mint Apple. Claire's Mood Color Changing Nail Polish in Peaceful/Confident.
(I also used a base coat given to me by my aunt. It doesn't have the name on it. My top coat, Salley Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat, is also not shown.)

I also used a dotting tool.

** I borrowed the dotting tool from my friend. The Nails Inc Kensington & The Wyndham, Sinful Mint Apple, and China Glaze For Audrey polishes were given to me by friends.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment