Goal!

More like goals!

I've been neglecting this blog and I wanted to start it up again. I'm going to start doing FOTD's and smaller reviews. I keep on wanting to do really good pictures of everything, but I might have to deal with okay since my camera is just a normal point and shoot.

Since I'm going to be doing FOTD's, I'm going to be showing my face. Gasp! I don't like putting up a lot of pictures of my face, but I wanted to show how products work with the rest of my features too.

I'm also going to do some nail polish reviews. One of my friends has a huge nail polish collection and she's starting to influence me to collect more and also to paint my nails more.

I don't know who is actually going to read this, but I wanted to post up an update anyway.

Here's to 2013!
:)
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment