FOTD - January 7, 2013


Eyebrows - E.L.F Clear Brow Gel + a dark brown mark. eyeshadow mixed in (I don't have the name anymore)

Eyes - Urban Decay's Smog eyeshadow all over my lid. UD's Half-Baked on the inner half of my lower lash line and UD's Twice-Baked on the outer half. CoverGirl's LashBlast Mascara on upper and lower lashes and Lancome's Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer on the upper lashes

Skin - Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer in Sand. Maybelline Instant Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in 130 Medium mixed in with the salmon colored concealer in the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette to conceal my dark circles. MAC's Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC35 to powder my t-zone and set my concealer.

Cheeks - TheBalm's Pop!Pop! blush and DiscoDisco highlighter both from the Balm Jovi palette.

Lips - Clinique's Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in 03 Mightiest Maraschino (The color looks more pink in this picture)

* The MAC powder was my mom's, but she gave it to me. 
** I blurred out a blemish on my forehead, but that was it.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment