Review: Disney Cinderella Collection by Sephora Compact Mirror


This compact mirror is from the Disney Cinderella Collection by Sephora. This is more of a rave than anything for this mirror. I probably shouldn't even call this a review because it is just a compact mirror.

Well, maybe not just a compact mirror. It is gorgeous. This Disney + Sephora collab includes a few other things, but this was the only thing I really wanted. 

Since most of the things can be seen, I'll just point out some things that aren't really noticeable in the pictures I've included. The middle of the front has a geometric pattern. It isn't noticeable, but it adds texture. 

The back comes with a kind of protectant that can be taken off. Underneath that protectant is the Disney copyright logo, but it is actually a sticker. I thought it was another sticker on top of the logo. I ended up taking that off too. 

The metal is very reflective and attracts a lot of fingerprints. There are so many fingerprints. I can't do anything about that, but it does make me sad. I'm just picky like that, though. 

The compact is very weighty, but it makes it feel very expensive and nice. 

Another thing that I love about this compact is that not only looks like a clock, but it opens like a pocket watch, too. The little knob that sticks out looks like out of those knobs on watches to adjust the time. It just needs to be pushed to open the compact.

One mirror is normal and the other is magnified. The normal side is engraved with the sentence "Time for your moment."

Final thoughts: I love this compact. I do not regret it at all. I have another small mirror, but it was a cheap mirror that broke a year after I got it. I am looking forward to carrying this everywhere with me.

Where to buy / Cost : Sephora for $20. I heard that it was released early for Beauty Insiders and then going to be released to the public at a later time, but I haven't found that information again. At the time this review was written, it is currently sold out though. Hopefully, Sephora will restock soon.

Click "read more" to see the pictures of this beautiful compact!










Share

No comments:

Post a Comment