Review & Swatches: L'oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24H Waterproof Mascara in Black Noir


The L'oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara in Black contains 10 mL / .33 fl oz. of product. This review is for the waterproof version of this mascara.

The brush is similar to traditional brushes. The middle concaves in a little bit so that it fits and hugs the lashes a bit more. Excess mascara tends to collect on the tip of the brush, but I usually just swipe that off.

Click "Read More" to see the rest of the review and swatches!



The formula of this mascara is dryer than other mascaras that I've used. I've heard that most L'oreal mascaras are usually wet, and so I was surprised that it wasn't. Usually mascaras that are made for volume are more wet, but I liked using this mascara to volumize my lashes. Because of the dryness, it didn't clump that fast and so I was able to layer without worrying about turning my lashes into 4 clumpy lashes.

Usually I have to wait a few weeks for mascaras to dry so that my lashes don't clump all the time, but this mascara was already at a good dryness without the wait.

The end result was thicker and more defined lashes. My lashes also looked longer to me.

This mascara didn't flake on me and lasted all day. The curl in my lashes stayed the same all day and looked as nice as they did at the beginning of the day.

I had a hard time taking off this mascara. It was so stubborn to take off this mascara and I had to use a separate eye makeup remover after my shower to take off all of the mascara.

Final Thoughts: Mascaras are different depending on the person, and so it's hard to really suggest this to everyone. The brush took longer to get used it, but I liked it. The mascara dried fast and so I didn't have to worry about it getting on my eyelids. I personally like this mascara and I will probably buy it again.

Where to buy / Cost: Any drugstore. Prices vary because this is a drugstore product, but it should retail around $8.




These are my natural lashes. They're very straight. I don't think they're short, but they're not the lashes people would wish for.


This is how they look like curled. I don't know why, but the inside lashes tend to not curl as well as the rest of my lashes.


This is one coat of mascara.





The two pictures above show my lashes with 2 coats of mascara.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment