Review & Swatches: L'oreal Colour Caresse by Colour Riche in Sunset Angora


L'oral Colour Caresse by Colour Riche in Sunset Angora contains 2.9 grams / 0.10 ounces and is a coral that leans pink. The color on the bottom on the label is very close to the color of the product on my lips. The bullet looks more red-coral than what it looks like on the lips. I would even say that when it's worn on the lips, it looks like a milky pink with some orange in it. 

The packaging shows a strip of the product's color on the cap and everything is incased as a gold case that attracts fingerprints. The packaging also feels very light.

Click "Read More" to see te rest of the review and swatches!
There is a very faint fruity smell. I have to sniff really hard to smell it and I can't even smell it on my lips. I love the smell and I actually wished that the smell would be a bit stronger. I don't think those who are sensitive to smells would be bothered by this smell because it is that faint.

When I look very closely at the bullet, there is some faint micro shimmers, but it doesn't show up on the lips at all. The strip of color on the packaging also has some gold micro shimmer, but again, it doesn't show up on the lips. I personally don't like shimmer, but it's something to think about when basing the color off the strip of color.

The product is sheer, but it is buildable. It also becomes more shiny the more it's built up. The formulation reminds me of MAC's Lustre formula. I only have two Lustre lipsticks, but both of those are very formula to this product I'm reviewing. I feel like the more I build up this product, the more it makes the lines of my lips become more apparent.

This product feels very light and smooth on the lips. It reminds me of a lip balm. This product doesn't dry out my lips, but it also doesn't add any moisture. This product is supposedly supposed to rival Revlon Lip Butters and I quite like this product more. There isn't any gritty glitters and doesn't make my lips feel itchy.

The wear of this product isn't that long. It definitely doesn't last through a meal and I would say that it would about 2-3 hours before I needed to reapply it again. The reapplication is really easy though. No mirror is needed, but the reflective case could be used as a mirror.

Final Thoughts: I love the color of this product and because of its sheerness, the natural color of my lips can also peek through. The color selection of this line is small, but it is a new product. The feeling and shine of this product is similar to MAC's Lustre lipsticks and I think these are a great alternative if you don't want to spend so much on a lip product, especially since the prices of MAC products are going up. I want to buy more colors in this range and when I run out of this one, I would definitely repurchase it again. It is a great every day color that matches with a lot of things.

Price / Where to buy : Prices vary because this is a drugstore product and can be found in any drugstore. L'oreal's website says the price is about $10, but you can probably find this at a cheaper price. 




Bare Lips

One Swipe

Three to Four Swipes

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment