Review & Swatches: Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter


First blog post, how exciting. 
*For some reason, when I took the above photo, my camera make everything more blue.

Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter: In the pot, the lip butter is a deep red color. As shown in the swatches, this product is sheer red and has just the right amount of gloss. The consistency is very gel-like and went on smooth.There is not a lot of color, but when I look at my whole face, the color brightens my face a little bit. This lip butter hydrated my lips and is very lightweight. After 3 hours, my lips didn't feel dry and the color and shine were still there. 



The first thing I noticed about this product was that its rose scent. The smell doesn't bother me, but those who are very sensitive about fragrances might want to smell these in stores before buying it or even avoid it in general. 

I'm not exactly sure how to feel about this product. I do like it, but the package makes this product very inconvenient to use. I don't like dipping my fingers into the pot to use. I usually use this product in the morning before I go out. I actually bought this to put on top of my red lip stains and it does a good job at that. 

Final Thoughts: In the end, I probably would not buy this product again. It's nice, but I like bringing my lip balms/butters with me when I go out. I can find other tinted lip balms that are more convenient to use. There's a plum one that I like, but I don't know how much it would actually show on my lips.

Where to find and/or buy this product: I bought mine online with my own money from Asos.com. Asos often has discount codes, and so I was able to buy it cheaper than other places with free shipping.
This product can also be bought from SephoraUlta, and Korres Website for $12.

* I have been using this product for a few weeks before taking these photos.




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment